Allmax Citrulline Malate Powder, 300 Grams
Comprar Allmax Citrulline Malate Powder, 300 Grams
Loja com melhor preço online suplemento no Brasil marca importada. Benefícios o que é para que serve funciona para saúde.
- Tudo a pronta entrega. Em estoque! - Produto conferido e atualizado o estoque no mês de Junho de 2021 - Todos os nossos produtos são enviados com uma data de vencimento mínima de 2 anos.
Allmax Citrulline Malate Powder – 300 Grams – Pump
Citrulline Malate [2:1] improves training intensity, endurance and speed of recovery. It performs this through 5 main functions:
- Increases blood Arginine levels (gram for gram at double the level of Arginine).
- Increases endothelial Nitric Oxide (NO) levels thereby improving vascular function and blood flow.
- Improves kidney bicarbonate reabsorption providing a powerful buffer against increasing muscle acidification during intense training.
- Detoxifies fatigued muscle tissue by removing ammonia (a toxin that can increase 3-fold during intense training).
- Rapidly replenishes PCr (phospho-creatine) stores, PCr is a key storage of energy muscles tap into.
ALLMAX’s Citrulline Malate [2:1] is a premium pharmaceutical grade with 2 L-Citrulline amino acids bound to 1 Malate. Aside from assisting with delivery and absorption, the Malate has a critical function in the TCA (or Krebs) cycle that produces energy within the mitochondria. Specific research has shown a 34% increase in the rate of oxidative ATP, 20% increase in post-exercise phosphocreatine recovery and significant reduction in the sensation of fatigue.
What’s In Allmax Nutrition Citrulline Malate?
|Serving Size:||1 scoop (2 g)|
|Servings Per Container:||150|
|Quantidade por Porção|
|Citrulline Malate||2 g||†|
Suggested Use: Take 1 scoop (2 g) of ALLMAX Citrulline Malate [2:1] twice daily, upon waking and approx. 45 minutes before training or any intense physical activity. On non-training days, consume prior to meals on an empty stomach.
Allergen Information: Produced in a facility that also handles Milk, Soy and Fish products.
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
How to Take Allmax Nutrition Citrulline Malate:
Take 1 scoop (2g) ALLMAX Citrulline Malate [2:1] twice daily, upon waking and approx. 45 minutes before training or any intense physical activity. On non-training days, consume prior to meals on an empty stomach. Citrulline Malate is highly synergistic with Arginine, Beta-Alanine and Creatine supplementation.
Not recommended for anyone under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a healthcare provider if you have been treated for or diagnosed with a medical condition, or if you are using any medication. Use only as directed. Do not use if seal under cap is broken. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. ALLERGEN WARNING: Produced in a facility that also handles Milk, Soy and Fish products.
PLEASE NOTE: Product image is representative of the product offered but may not have the exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product.
† PLEASE NOTE: The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the vendor’s web site. The information above are the views of the product’s manufacturer, not the views of Same Day Supplements. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Cia do Suplemento a Maior Loja de Vitaminas e Suplementos do Brasil. Procura Onde Conseguir Comprar esse Produto em Promoção? Compre Aqui com Preço em Oferta. Tudo a Pronta Entrega.