Lactaid Fast Act, 60 Caplets
Comprar Lactaid Fast Act, 60 Caplets
Loja com melhor preço online suplemento no Brasil marca importada. Benefícios o que é para que serve funciona para saúde.
- Tudo a pronta entrega. Em estoque! - Produto conferido e atualizado o estoque no mês de Junho de 2021 - Todos os nossos produtos são enviados com uma data de vencimento mínima de 2 anos.
Lactaid Fast Act – 60 Caplets – Digestive Health
Don’t let that annoying lactose Compre Aqui in the way of your eating. LACTAID Fast Act Caplets make dairy easier to digest so you can enjoy your favorite foods anytime, anywhere.
What Is Lactaid Fast Act ?
Simple, Lactaid Fast Act is a digestive supplement that can help prevent gas, bloating, and diarrhea that many people can suffer from after eating foods or drinks that contain dairy.
Lactaid Fast Act works quickly in your system to help make dairy foods easier to digest. This means you can start to enjoy everything on your plate again.
The natural lactase enzymes thats in Lactaid Fast Act contain 9000 FCC lactase units. This can help you to prevent symptoms associated with lactose intolerance by breaking down milk sugar (lactose), so dairy foods are easier to digest.
What Is Lactose Intolerance?
Now that you understand how Lactaid Fast Act may help you. Lets talk about exactly what lactose intolerance is.
Lactose is the primary sugar found in dairy products. Lactase is an enzyme your body produces to help you digest that sugar.
If you don’t have enough lactase, you might experience gas, bloating, cramps, or diarrhea after you eat dairy products. That’s called being lactose-intolerant.
- Who is at risk for lactose intolerance? Lactose intolerance can affect anybody, but some people are at a higher risk, including older adults and those from African-American, Hispanic, Asian, or Jewish descent.
- What foods contain lactose? Lactose is the main sugar found in milk. Dairy products like milk, cheese, ice cream, and more all contain lactose. If you are lactose intolerant, talk with your doctor to Compre Aqui a complete list of foods you need to avoid on a lactose-free diet.
How Does Lactaid Fast Act Work?
- Lactaid Fast Act should be taken with the first bite or sip of dairy.
- Lactaid Fact Act contains lactase, an enzynme that people with lactose intolerance (or dairy sensitivity) do not produce enough of.
- Lactase helps break down the lactose in your food into two simple sugars , glucose and galactose, which your body can then absorb.
- If you continue to eat foods containing dairy after 30-45 minutes, you should take another Lactaid Fast Act.
What’s In Lactaid Fast Act?
How Do I Take Lactaid Fast Act?
Dosage and Instruções: Take 1 caplet of Lactaid Fast Act with your first bite of dairy food. If necessary, you may take 2 caplets at one time.
Repeat: If you continue to eat foods containing dairy after 30-45 minutes, take another caplet.
Avisos and Side Effects:
Consult your Doctor if your symptoms continue after using this product or if your symptoms are unusual and seem unrelated to eating dairy.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at or below 77°F.
Keep away from heat and humidity.
PLEASE NOTE: Product image is representative of the product offered but may not have the exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product.
† PLEASE NOTE: The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the vendor’s web site. The information above are the views of the product’s manufacturer, not the views of Same Day Supplements. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Cia do Suplemento a Maior Loja de Vitaminas e Suplementos do Brasil. Procura Onde Conseguir Comprar esse Produto em Promoção? Compre Aqui com Preço em Oferta. Tudo a Pronta Entrega.