Himalaya Organic Amla — 60 Caplets
Comprar Himalaya Organic Amla — 60 Caplets
Himalaya Organic Amla Description
- Reinforces Immune Cell Defense
- With Adaptogenic & Restorative Action
- Non GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Happiness Through Wellness
Amla’s original name, Amalaki, means “nurse,” “mother,” and “immortal.” It was described in the ancient texts of Ayurveda as peerless for its rejuvenating properties.
This famous adaptogenic fruit of India was most often used to protect the vital force of the body and feed the lifeblood of the immune system, making it an impressive superfood.
With decades of research conducted, its potential has now been observed in the immune and respiratory systems, for skin appearance, and for overall detox function.
• Get the daily immune support from Amla, the famous Indian Gooseberry
• Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project verified and Vegan, with no Wheat, Corn, Soy or Dairy
• Reinforces wellness with adaptogenic & restorative action
• Supports your body’s natural ability to address free-radicals
• A nutrative fruit used for millennia to support wellness and vitality
Recommended Use: Adults take 1 caplet twice daily after meals.
GMOs, gluten, wheat, corn, soy, dairy and ingredients of animal origin.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Organic amla powder (stem)
(2% Tannins, 7 mg)
|Organic amla extract (fruit)
(Phyllanthus emblica (45% Tannins, 112.5 mg)
As with any supplement,consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, have a medical condition or are planning any medical procedure. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.