California Gold Nutrition, Superfoods, Organic Camu Camu Powder, Dry Milled Peruvian Whole Berry, 8.5 oz (240 g)
Comprar California Gold Nutrition, Superfoods, Organic Camu Camu Powder, Dry Milled Peruvian Whole Berry, 8.5 oz (240 g)
Loja com melhor preço online suplemento no Brasil marca importada. Benefícios o que é para que serve funciona para saúde.
- Tudo a pronta entrega. Em estoque! - Produto conferido e atualizado o estoque no mês de Maio de 2023 - Todos os nossos produtos são enviados com uma data de vencimento mínima de 2 anos.
- California Gold Nutrition® Superfoods Organic Camu Camu Powder
- Sourced from Peru, Manufactured in the USA
- USDA Organic, Certified by A Bee Organic
- Naturally Occurring Phytonutrients such as Vitamin C
- Tart, Sour, Citrus-like Flavor
- 8.5 oz (240 g) Whole Berry Powder
- Produced in a 3rd Party Audited cGMP Registered (Certified) Facility
- Formulated to Contain: No Gluten – No GMOs – No Soy
- 100% Gold Guarantee
Camu Camu (Myrciaria dubia) is a tropical superfruit indigenous to South American that can be found along the flooded areas of the Amazonian Rainforest which gives access to Native peoples to harvest the fruit directly into canoes. The Camu Camu tree has been planted along floodplains as part of reforestation projects because their hardiness and their productivity as a food source.
California Gold Nutrition® Superfoods Organic Camu Camu Powder is a dry milled whole berry powder sourced from Peru. Camu Camu Berries are known to contain a wide variety of naturally occurring phytonutrients such as Vitamin C and polyphenolic antioxidant-like compounds such as flavonoids. The tart sour taste can add a twist in recipes that call for lemon, lime and other citrus-like flavors.
Scoop it. Blend it. Sprinkle it. Bake it. It’s that easy!
Pairs well with: Banana, Carrot, Orange, Raspberries, Strawberries, Sweet Potato
California Gold Nutrition® Superfoods Organic Camu Camu Powder is manufactured in the USA and meets or exceeds all qualitative and quantitative Quality Control specifications:
A Cia do Suplemento Blog Post:
Use one or more servings daily. Blend with shakes or smoothies. Sprinkle over yogurt or oatmeal. Bake in your favorite recipes.
Once opened, best used within 6 months.
Organic Acerola Cherry Puree Powder, Organic Acacia Gum Fiber (5%)
Truth in Food & Labeling NOTE: 5% Acacia Fiber is included as our Acerola Powder is hygroscopic and it helps ensure flowability and reduces the possibility of clumping.
This product is not manufactured with milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy or gluten. Produced in a third-party, audited and registered cGMP complaint facility that may process, other products that contain these allergens or ingredients.
Sealed for your protection. Best stored at Controlled Room Temperature (CRT) 20ºC to 25ºC (68ºF to 77ºF). Improper storage conditions, such as extended exposure to direct sunlight, high heat & humidity can cause product degradation over time.
|Fatos sobre o Suplementos|
|Serving Size: 1/2 Tbsp. (5 g^)|
|Serving Per Container: 48|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
|Total Sugars||2 g|
|Includes 0 g Added Sugars||0%|
|Not a significant source of Vitamin D, Calcium, Iron & Potassium.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
^5 grams per 1/2 Tbsp. is an average. Individual scooping technique may yield less or more than 5 grams.