California Gold Nutrition, Superfoods, Organic Baobab Powder, Wild-Sourced, Sun-Dried Fruit Pulp Powder, 8.5 oz (240 g)
Comprar California Gold Nutrition, Superfoods, Organic Baobab Powder, Wild-Sourced, Sun-Dried Fruit Pulp Powder, 8.5 oz (240 g)
Loja com melhor preço online suplemento no Brasil marca importada. Benefícios o que é para que serve funciona para saúde.
- Tudo a pronta entrega. Em estoque! - Produto conferido e atualizado o estoque no mês de Maio de 2023 - Todos os nossos produtos são enviados com uma data de vencimento mínima de 2 anos.
- California Gold Nutrition® Superfoods Organic Baobab Powder
- Sourced from Africa, Manufactured in the USA
- USDA Organic, Certified by A Bee Organic
- Sustainably Wild-Sourced & Sun Dried Fruit Pulp*
- Mildly Sweet, Flavor
- 8.5 oz (240 g) Powder
- Produced in a 3rd Party Audited cGMP Registered (Certified) Facility
- Formulated to Contain: No Gluten – No GMOs – No Soy
- 100% Gold Guarantee
Baobab (Adansonia digitata) trees are an important part of the African Savannah ecosystem. The fruit of the Baobab can be consumed fresh or dried into a nutritious powder that contains a variety of vitamins, minerals, phytosterols and soluble fiber such as pectin.*
California Gold Nutrition® Superfoods Organic Baobab Powder is sustainably, wild-sourced from Southern Africa. Baobab fruit pods dry naturally under the hot South African sun. Once harvested, the sun-dried fruit pulp is gently separated from the pod and processed into a nutritious and delicious free-flowing powder. Baobab has a mildly sweet citrus-like flavor with a hint of caramel.
Scoop it. Blend it. Sprinkle it. Bake it. It’s that simple!
Pairs well with: Apple, Banana, Carrot, Cacao, Orange, Sweet Potato
California Gold Nutrition® Superfoods Organic Baobab Powder is manufactured in the USA and meets or exceeds all qualitative and quantitative Quality Control specifications:
Use one or more servings daily. Blend with shakes or smoothies. Sprinkle over yogurt or oatmeal. Bake in your favorite recipes.
Once opened, best used within 6 months.
Organic Sun-Dried Baobab Fruit Powder
This product is not manufactured with milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy or gluten. Produced in a third-party, audited and registered cGMP complaint facility that may process, other products that contain these allergens or ingredients.
Sealed for your protection. Best stored at Controlled Room Temperature (CRT) 20ºC to 25ºC (68ºF to 77ºF). Improper storage conditions, such as extended exposure to direct sunlight, high heat & humidity can cause product degradation over time.
Contains a food-grade moisture absorber to maintain freshness. Do not eat.
|Fatos sobre o Suplementos|
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (12 g^)|
|Serving Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||21%|
|Total Sugars||2 g|
|Includes 0 g Added Sugars||0%|
|Not a significant source of Vitamin D & Iron.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
^12 grams per 2 Tbsp. is an average. Individual scooping technique may yield less or more than 12 grams.