Ancient Nutrition Apothecary Organic Ancient Fortress — 0.5 oz
Comprar Ancient Nutrition Apothecary Organic Ancient Fortress — 0.5 oz
Loja com melhor preço online suplemento no Brasil marca importada. Benefícios o que é para que serve funciona para saúde.
- Tudo a pronta entrega. Em estoque! - Produto conferido e atualizado o estoque no mês de Junho de 2021 - Todos os nossos produtos são enviados com uma data de vencimento mínima de 2 anos.
Ancient Nutrition Apothecary Organic Ancient Fortress Description
Ancient Fortress (Clove, Orange, Ginger, Thyme, Cinnamon)
Certified USDA Organic
Warming • Spicy • Citrusy
For topical, aromatherapy or dietary purposes.
With spicy, citrusy attributes, Ancient Fortress is a must-have proprietary essential oil blend of clove, orange, ginger, thyme and cinnamon oils. Here’s a little bit about the oils making up Ancient Fortress.
Clove (Eugenia caryophyllata), often referred to as clove bud, is an evergreen tree which produces a flower bud.
The main bioactive element in clove is called eugenol, and clove is well known for its warming and stimulating nature.
Orange essential oil has a variety uses, and is extracted from the peels of oranges that are cold-pressed. Some of the amazing components in orange essential oil include alpha pinene, citronellal, geranial, sabinene, myrcene, limonene, linalool and neral.
Then there cinnamon oil Hailing from a tropical, evergreen tree that can grow up to 45 feet high, cinnamon has a highly fragrant bark as well as leaves and flowers. Extracted from bark, cinnamon oil is warming but slightly sweet and spicy. It is well-known for its use as a favorite spice.
Likewise, ginger has a sweet, spicy, woody and warm aroma and taste that blends beautifully in Ancient Fortress. While thyme is a common herb with the following constituents: alpha thujone, alpha pinene, camphene, beta pinene, para cymene, alpha terpinene, linalool, borneol, beta caryophyllene, thymol and carvacrol.
Additionally, Ancient Fortress has cinnamon oil. Hailing from a tropical, evergreen tree that can grow up to 45 feet high, cinnamon has a highly fragrant bark as well as leaves and flowers. Extracted from bark, cinnamon oil is warming but slightly sweet and spicy, and features a high amount of cinnamaldehyde.
Use: Dilute 1 drop in 4 oz of liquid.
How to Use
Ancient Fortress Uses:
- For a DIY hand cleanser, add a drop with a carrier oil, such as fractionated coconut oil.
- Add Ancient Fortress with water in a spray bottle for a non-toxic all-purpose surface cleaner.
- Add a few drops to a diffuser and enjoy the aroma!
- Make a DIY Ancient Fortress potpourri by selecting your favorite spices and herbs, placing them in a dish and then adding a few drops of Ancient Fortress a satisfying and cleansing scent.
- Rub a drop of Ancient Fortress on your feet for a warming sensation.
- Add a drop to your favorite autumn or winter cinnamon spice-flavored smoothie or cinnamon-spice dessert.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Ancient Fortress Blend
Clove (Eugenia caryophyllus)*, Orange (Citrus sinensis)*, Ginger CO2 (Zingiber officinalis)*, Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)*, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)*
Possible skin sensitivity. Consult your physician before use, especially if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin.