Aleve Liquid Gels — 220 mg – 80 Liquid Gel Capsules
Comprar Aleve Liquid Gels — 220 mg – 80 Liquid Gel Capsules
Loja com melhor preço online suplemento no Brasil marca importada. Benefícios o que é para que serve funciona para saúde.
- Tudo a pronta entrega. Em estoque! - Produto conferido e atualizado o estoque no mês de Abril de 2022 - Todos os nossos produtos são enviados com uma data de vencimento mínima de 2 anos.
Aleve Liquid Gels Description
Naproxen Sodium Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (NSAID)
Strength to Last 12 Hours
Liquid Filled Capsules
temporarily may bring relief to minor aches due to:
minor pain of arthritis
the common cold
temporarily reduces fever
do not take more than directed
the smallest effective dose should be used
drink a full glass of water with each dose
if taken with food, this product may take longer to work
|Adults and children 12 years and older||
Children under 12 years
each capsule contains: sodium 20 mg
store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid high humidity and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F).
read all directions and warnings before use. Keep carton.
Inactive ingredients: FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, lactic acid, mannitol, pharmaceutical ink, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol.
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Allergy Alert: Naproxen sodium may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
- skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach Bleeding Warning:
This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- right before or after heart surgery
Ask a doctor before use if
- the stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- under a doctor’s care for any serious condition
- taking any other drug
When using this product
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
have bloody or black stools
have stomach pain that does not get better
pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
redness or swelling is present in the painful area
any new symptoms appear
you have difficulty swallowing
it feels like the capsule is stuck in your throat
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use naproxen sodium during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.