Advil Advanced Medicine for Pain — 200 Coated Tablets
Comprar Advil Advanced Medicine for Pain — 200 Coated Tablets
Loja com melhor preço online suplemento no Brasil marca importada. Benefícios o que é para que serve funciona para saúde.
- Tudo a pronta entrega. Em estoque! - Produto conferido e atualizado o estoque no mês de Junho de 2021 - Todos os nossos produtos são enviados com uma data de vencimento mínima de 2 anos.
Advil Advanced Medicine for Pain Description
Ibuprofen Tablets, 200 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (NSAID)
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
Do not take more than directed. the smallest effective dose should be used. Do not take longer than 10 days, unless directed by a doctor. (see warnings)
Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist. If pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be used. Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
Inactive Ingredients: Acetylated Monoglyceride, Beeswax and/or Carnuba Wax, Croscarmellose Sodium, Iron Oxides, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Glaze, Povidone, Propylparaben, Silicon Dioxide, Simethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Starch, Stearic Acid, Sucrose, Titanium Dioxide
This package for households without young children. Read and keep carton for complete warnings and information.
Allergy Alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
- skin reddening
- rash blisters
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing an NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer, right before or after heart surgery.
ask a doctor before use if you have problems or serious side effects from taking:
- pain relievers or fever reducers
- stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain
- bleeding problems
- high blood pressure
- heart or kidney disease
- taken a diuretic
- reached age 60 or older
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- taking any other drug containing an NSAID (prescription or non-prescription)
- taking a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- under a doctor’s care for any serious condition
- taking aspirin to prevent heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit if aspirin
- taking any other drug
When using this product take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs. Long term continuous use may increase the risk of heart attack or stroke.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: you feel faint, vomit blood, or have bloody or black stools. These are signs of stomach bleeding. Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days. Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days. Stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts. Redness or swelling is present in the painful area. Any new symptoms appear.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.